GSV has become a household name in the ARA area for supplying professional surveyors,
superintendents and laboratory technicians on a subcontractor basis.
In order to keep up with increasing demand we are looking to expand our team with laboratory technicians.
The Laboratory Technician has the following core tasks:
- Conducting analysis
- Processing the results in LIMS
- Performing validation, calibrations and control of laboratory equipment
- Eliminating faults on laboratory equipment
- Testing results based on the applicable standards
- Keeping track of training and developments
GSV asks for this position:
- Minimum Bachelor, with 5 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with various techniques such as GC, HPLC, ICP, AAS, etc.
- Good contact qualities, team spirit, flexibility and perseverance
- Reasonable knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German is an advantage
- Proactive, performance and customer oriented attitude
- Being able to perform the work accurately, neatly and quickly
- Experience in (petro) chemistry and relevant product knowledge are an advantage
- Certificate VCA, in possession of a valid driving license
Additional information for the position of Laboratory Technician:
- GSV offers excellent primary and secondary benefits and development opportunities.
- You work in a small team and are part of a dynamic and growing company where your contribution is appreciated.
- Activities are performed in various (shift) services and at locations in the Netherlands and abroad